Crystal Seas Kayaking
40 Spring Street
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Phone: (360) 378-4223
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Kayak Tours
- Bicycle Tours
- Multi-Day Tours
- Whale Watching Tours
- T-Shirt Shop
- Used Gear Sales
- Multi-Sport Vacations
Going Green Commitments
- As the world population grows, we are figuring out ways to minimize our impact on the earth for animals, plants and future human generations. We believe that vacations can be low impact. Crystal Seas practices Leave No Trace on all of our tours. We recycle and compost our waist. We buy from local farms to promote organic farming and eating food grown locally. We donate to further environmental organizations. We provide transportation for our guests so fewer cars are on the road. We support the Rain Garden Project in Friday Harbor to lessen pollution in our local harbor from run off on the roads by volunteering.
Hours of OperationTours available late March until early October.
Call for times and appointments.
Explore the San Juan Islands with local experts with Crystal Seas Kayaking.
Offering premiere tours since 1993.
Voted #1 Best Outfitter on the West Coast by Sea Kayaker Magazine for 2013.
No Experience is necessary. We provide all of the equipment.
Singles, couples, families, groups are welcome.
- 3 Hour Tours
- 6 Hour "Day" Tours
- Sunset Tours
- 2-6 Day Kayak Camping Expeditions
- 2-6 Day Kayak Inn to Inn Vacations
- 2-6 Day Bicycle and Kayak Camping Expeditions
- 2-6 Day Bicycle and Kayak Inn to Inn Vacations
- Whale Watch Cruises
We offer FREE Transportation from our shop in downtown Friday Harbor (walkable to the ferry landing) to our launching site at Mitchell Bay.
Depart from private kayak docks for easy entering and exiting.
Our tours lead you along the coastline of the west side of San Juan Island; the area where orca whales are most commonly seen by kayak.
View spectacular scenery such as evergreen islands, pebble stone beaches, snowcapped mountains as well as majestic wildlife such as whales, bald eagles, seals, sea lions, river otters and much more.
Our Guides -The majority of our staff are locals who majored in science or recreation and all of them have an infectious love and knowledge of the outdoors. They are all naturalists who are CPR and First Aid certified and many are also Wilderness First Responders. We have a low employee turnover rate each season.
We have 20 Years of local experience!
About us - Locally owned and operated by second generation islanders on San Juan Island, we proudly support local businesses, organizations, schools and small farms.
360-378-4223 or toll free 877-SEAS-877